|ECR 2019 / C-3353|
|Evidence Based Medicine in paediatric pulmonary infections: the role of imaging|
1. Everard ML.Paediatric respiratory infections. Eur Respir Rev 2016; 25: 36–40
2. Tiddens Harm AWM, Kuo W, Van Straten M, Ciet P, Paediatric lung imaging: the times they are a-changin' European Respiratory Review 2018; 27:170097.
3. Guidelines for the management of community acquired pneumonia in children; British Thoracic Society (2011), Thorax Vol 66 Sup 2.
4. Jain, S. Epidemiology of Viral Pneumonia. CliniC Chest Med 2017; 38(1), 1–9.
5. Guo KW, Wang J, MD, Sheng M, Zhou M, Fang L. Radiological findings in 210 paediatric patients with viral pneumonia: a retrospective case study The British Journal of Radiology, 85 (2012), 1385–1389.
6. Nachiappan AC et al.Pulmonary Tuberculosis: Role of Radiology in Diagnosis and Management. RadioGraphics 2017; Jan 11.
7. Toma P, Bertaina A, Castagnola E, Colafati GS, D’Andrea ML, Finocchi A, Lucidi V, Mastronuzzi A, Granata C. Fungal infections of the lung in children. Pediatr Radiol (2016) 46:1856–1865.
8. Andronikou S et al. Guidelines for the use of chest radiographs in communityacquired pneumonia in children and adolescents. Pediatr Radiol (2017) 47:1405–1411.
9. Elemraid MA, Muller M, Spencer DA et al (2014) Accuracy of the interpretation of chest radiographs for the diagnosis of paediatric pneumonia. PLoS One 9:e106051.
10. Harris M, Clark J, Coote N et al British Thoracic Society guidelines for the management of community acquired pneumonia in children: update 2011. Thorax 66:ii1–23.
11. Yadav KK, Awasthi S, Anit Parihar . Lung Ultrasound is Comparable with Chest Roentgenogram for Diagnosis of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Hospitalised Children. Indian J Pediatr (July 2017) 84(7):499–504.
12. Principi N, Esposito A, Giannitto C, Espostito S. Lung ultrasonography to diagnose community-acquired pneumonia in children. BMC Pulmonary Medicine 2017;17:212.
13. Andronikou S et al. Computed tomography in children with community-acquired pneumonia. Pediatr Radiol 2017; 7:1431–1440
14. Lee C, Pearce MS, Salotti JA, et al. Reduction in radiation doses from paediatric CT scans in Great Britain. Br J Radiol 2016; 89: 20150305.
15. Gorkem SB, Coskun A, Yikilmaz A et al. Evaluation of pediatric thoracic disorders: comparison of unenhanced fastimaging- sequence 1.5-T MRI and contrast-enhanced MDCT. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2013;200:1352–1357.
16. Sodhi KS, Khandelwal N, Saxena AK et al (2016b) Rapid lung MRI in children with pulmonary infections: time to change our diagnostic algorithms. J Magn Reson Imaging 2016;43:1196–1206.
17. Liszewski MC et al. Lung magnetic resonance imaging for pneumonia in children. Pediatr Radiol (2017) 47:1420–1430
18. Peltola V et al. Magnetic resonance imaging of lung infections in children. Pediatr Radiol 2008;38:1225–1231.