|ECR 2019 / C-1519||
|Pulmonary vascular congenital anomalies on MDCT|
1. El-Gaber NA, Alsawah GA. Role of 16-multidetector CT angiography in assessment of arterial and venous pulmonary anomalies in pediatrics. The Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine 2013;44:483-95.
2. Hellinger JC, Daubert M, Lee EY. Congenital thoracic vascular anomalies: evaluation with state-of-the-art MR imaging and MDCT. Radiol Clin N Am 2011;49:969–99.
3. Ziolkowska L, Kawalec W, Turska-Kmiec A . Chromosome 22q11.2 microdeletion in children with conotruncal heart defects: frequency, associated cardiovascular anomalies, and outcome following cardiac surgery. Eur J Pediatr 2008;167:1135–114.
4. H.V. Vyas, S.B. Greenberg, R. Krishnamurthy. MR imaging and CT evaluation of congenital pulmonary vein abnormalities in neonates and infants. Radiographics 2012; 32:87–98.
5. Maldonado JA, Henry T, Gutiérrez FR. Congenital Thoracic Vascular Anomalies .Radiol Clin N Am. Jan 2010; 48(1):85–115.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0527
Evolution of X-ray methods for the diagnosis of pulmonary arterio-venous malformations
ECR 2019 / C-2790
Evaluation of Congenital Variants and Anomalies of the Aortic Arch through multiple imaging technique - ECR 2019
ECR 2019 / C-0566
CT-angiography of the congenital heart diseases associated with pathology of the pulmonary arteries in regards of optimization of proper treatment procedure selection.