|ECR 2019 / C-1577|
|Pitfalls in management of small renal masses - case series|
- Ljungberg B, Albiges L, Bensalah K, et al. EAU guidelines on renal cell carcinoma, European Association of Urology 2017. Update March 2017. Available at: http://uroweb.org/wp-content/uploads/10-Renal-Cell-Carcinoma_2017_web.pdf
- Wendler JJ, Pech M, Fischbach F, et al. Initial assessment of the efficacy of irreversible electroporation in the focal treatment of localized renal cell carcinoma with delayed-interval kidney tumor resection (Irreversible Electroporation of Kidney Tumors Before Partial Nephrectomy [IRENE] Trial-An Ablate-and-Resect Pilot Study). Urology 2018 Apr;114:224-232.
- Klatte T, Riddick ACP, Stewart GD. Management of a renal mass in a solitary kidney: to freeze or to cut? Eur Urol.2018Feb;73(2):260-261
- Hoffmann RT, Jakobs TF, Kubisch, et al. Renal cell carcinoma in patients with a solitary kidney after nephrectomy treated with radiofrequency ablation: midterm results. Eur J Radiol. 2010 March; 73(3):652-656.
- Siekiera J, Jasinski M, Mikolajczyk MW. Radiofrequency ablation of small renal masses in comorbid patients. Wideochir Inne Tech Maloinwazyjne. 2018 Jun;13(2):212-214.
- Vollherbst D, Barteau R, Kauczor HU, et al. Treatment failure after image-guided percutaneous radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of renal tumors - a systematic review with description of type, frequency, risk factors and management. Rofo. 2017 March;189(3):219-227
- Richard PO, Jewett MA, Bhatt JR, et al. Renal tumor biopsy for small renal masses: a single center 13-year experience. Eur Urol. 2015;68(6):1007-1013
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0305
Soft tissue sarcomas: Spectrum of imaging appearances with histopathological correlation
ECR 2019 / C-1963
The role of multiple detector computed tomography in differentiating the primary small bowel neoplasms