|ECR 2019 / C-2282||
|Imaging evaluation of pelvic floor: Pictorial review of the most recent recommendations|
- El Sayed, R. F., et al. Preoperative and Postoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Female Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: Correlation with Clinical Findings. J Women’s Imaging 2005;7:163–180
- Kaufman, H. S., et al. Dynamic Pelvic Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Cystocolpoproctography Alter Surgical Management of Pelvic Floor Disorders. Dis Colon Rectum 2001;44:1575-1584
- El Sayed, R. F., et al. Magnetic resonance imaging of pelvic floor dysfunction - joint recommendations of the ESUR and ESGAR Pelvic Floor Working Group Female pelvic floor MRI. Eur Radiol (2017) 27:2067–2085
- García del Salto, L., et al. MR Imaging–based Assessment of the Female Pelvic Floor. RadioGraphics 2014; 34:1417–1439.
- Female Pelvic Floor Anatomy: The Pelvic Floor, Supporting Structures, and Pelvic Organs. MedReviews (Reviews in Urology). 2004. Vol. 6 Suppl. 5, S2-S10
- Silva, A. C., et al. Pelvic floor disorders: what’s the best test? Abdom Imaging (2013) 38:1391–1408
- Kobi, M., et al. Practical Guide to Dynamic Pelvic Floor MRI. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2018. 00:000-000.
- Buy, J. N., Ghossain, M. Gynecological Imaging: A Reference Guide to Diagnosis. 1st edition. 2013. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- El Sayed, R. F., et al. Pelvic floor dysfunction: assessment with combined analysis of static and dynamic MR imaging findings. Radiology 248:518–530.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0768
Whole lesion Histogram analysis derived from morphological MRI sequences might be able to predict EGFR- and Her2-expression in cervical cancer