|ECR 2019 / C-3301|
|Acute Pancreatitis in Childhood: Demographic and Radiologic Overview|
1. Poddar U, Yachha SK, Borkar V, Srivastava A, Kumar S. A report of 320 cases of childhood pancreatitis: increasing incidence, etiologic categorization, dynamics, severity assessment, and outcome. Pancreas 2017; 46: 110-115
2. Fayyaz Z, Cheema HA, Suleman H, Hashmi MA, Parkash A, Waheed N. Clinical presentation, aetiology and complications of pancreatitis in children. Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad 2015;27: 628-632
3. Park AJ, Latif SU, Ahmad MU, Bultron G, Orabi AI, Bhandari V, et. al. A comparison of presentation and management trends in acute pancreatitis between infants/toddlers and older children. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2010; 51:167–170
4. Gómez Beltrán O, Roldán Molleja L, Garrido Pérez JI, Medina Martínez M, Granero Cendón R, González de Caldas Marchal R, et al. Acute pancreatitis in children. Cir Pediatr 2013;26:21–24
5. Grzybowska-Chlebowczyk U, Jasielska M, Flak-Wancerz A, Więcek S, Gruszczyńska K, Chlebowczyk W, Woś H. Acute pancreatitis in children. Gastroenterology Rev 2018;13:69–75
6. Antunes H, Nascimento J, Mesquita A, Correia-Pinto J. Acute pancreatitis in children: a tertiary hospital report. Scand J Gastroenterol 2014;49:642–647
7. Das S, Arora NK, Gupta DK, Gupta AK, Mathur P, Ahuja A. Pancreatic diseases in children in a north Indian referral hospital. Indian Pediatr 2004;41:704–711
8. Thoeni RF. The revised Atlanta classification of acute pancreatitis: its importance for the radiologist and its effect on treatment. Radiology 2012; 262:751–764
9. Zhao K, Adam SZ, Keswani RN, Horowitz JM, Miller FH. Acute Pancreatitis: Revised Atlanta Classification and the Role of Cross-Sectional Imaging. AJR 2015;205:W32–W41
10. Restrepo R, Hagerott HE, Kulkarni S, Yasrebi M, Lee EY. Acute pancreatitis in pediatric patients: demographics, etiology, and diagnostic imaging. AJR 2016;206:632-644.
11. Balthazar EJ, Ranson JH, Naidich DP, Megibow AJ, Caccavale R, Cooper MM. Acute pancreatitis: prognostic value of CT. Radiology 1985;156(3):767–772.
12. Balthazar EJ, Freeny PC, van Sonnenberg E. Imaging and intervention in acute pancreatitis. Radiology 1994;193:297–306
13. Mortele KJ, Wiesner W, Intriere L, Shankar S. A Modified CT Severity Index for Evaluating Acute Pancreatitis: Improved Correlation with Patient Outcome. AJR 2004;183:1261–1265
14. Bradley EL 3rd. A clinically based classification system for acute pancreatitis: summary of the International Symposium on Acute Pancreatitis, Atlanta, GA, September 11 through 13, 1992. Arch Surg 1993; 128:586–590
15. Banks PA, Bollen TL, Dervenis C, et al. Classification of acute pancreatitis: 2012—revision of the Atlanta classification and definitions by international consensus. Gut 2013;62:102–111
16. Tenner S, Baillie J, DeWitt J, Vege SS. American College of Gastroenterology guideline: management of acute pancreatitis. Am J Gastroenterol 2013;108:1400–1415
17. Morinville VD, Husain SZ, Bai H, et al. Definition of pediatric pancreatitis and survey of present clinical practices. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2012;55:261–265
18. Coffey MJ, Nightingale S, Ooi CY. Diagnosing acute pancreatitis in children: what is the diagnostic yield and concordance for serum pancreatic enzymes and imaging within 96 h of presentation? Pancreatology 2014;14:251–256
19. Nydegger A, Heine RG, Ranuh R, et al. Changing incidence of acute pancreatitis: 10-year experience at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2007;22:1313-1316.
20. Morinville VD, Barmada MM, Lowe ME. Increasing incidence of acute pancreatitis at an American pediatric tertiary care center: is greater awareness among physicians responsible? Pancreas 2010; 39: 5-8.
21. Park A, Latif SU, Shah AU, et al. Changing referral trends of acute pancreatitis in children: a 12-year single-center analysis. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2009;49:316-322.
22. Kandula L, Lowe ME. Etiology and outcome of acute pancreatitis in infants and toddlers. J Pediatr 2008;152:106-110.
23. Chen CF, Kong MS, Lai MW, Wang CJ. Acute pancreatitis in children: 10-year experience in a medical center. Acta Paediatr Taiwan 2006;47:192-196.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-3238
High-resolution ultrasound capabilities in diabetic peripheral lower extremity polyneuropathy diagnostics for children with type 1 diabetes