|ECR 2019 / C-0492|
|Breast implants late collections, ultrasound approach|
1. Talita Franco. Digo Franco. Late seroma after silicone breast implants:three diffrent forms of presentation, evolution and approach.Rev Bras. Cir. Plást. 2013;28(2):247-52.
2. Bradley Bengtson, Garry S. Brody, Mitchell H. Brown, et al. Managing late periprosthetic fluid collections (seroma) in patients with breast implants: A consensus panel recommendation and review of literature. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. July 2011. Doi:10.1097/PRS.0b013e318217fdb0.
3. Bengtson BP: Complications, reoperations, and revisions in breast augmentation. Clin Plast Surg 2009 36:139-156.
4. Rebecca Roller, Alison Chetlen, Claudia Kasales. Imaging of breast implants and their associated complications. J Am Osteopah Coll Radiol 2014; Vol.3, Issue 1.
5. Juanpere S, Perez E, Huc o, et al. Imaging of breast implants-a pictorial review. Insights Imagning 2011;2(6):653-70.
6. Natalie Yang. derek Muradali. The augmented breast: a pictorial review of the abnormal and unusual. AJR:196, April 2011.
7. Dana J. Lin, Tony T Wong, Gina A. Ciavarra, Jonathan K. Kazam. Adventures and misadventures in plastic surgery and soft-tissue implants. Radiograhics 37:7, 2145-2163.
8. Maurice Y. Nahabedian, Ketan Patel. Management of common and uncommon problems after primary breast augmentation. Clin Plastic Surg 36(2009) 127-138.
9. Danai Churmouzi. Trantafillos Vryzas, Antonios Drevelegas. New spontaneus breast seroma 5 years after augmentation: a case report. Caes Journal 2009, 2:7126.
10. Veiga DF, Filho JV, Schnaider CS, ArchangeloI Jr: Late hematoma after aesthetic breast augmentation with textured silicone prosthesis: a case report. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2005, 29:431-433.
11.Maurizio Bruno Nava, william P Adams, Giovanni Botti, et al. MBN 2016 Aesthetic breast meeting BIA-ALCL, Consensus conference report. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. january 2018.
12. Mark W. Clemens, Garry S. Brody, Raman C. Mahabir, Roberto N. Miranda. How to diagnose and treat breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Platic nd reconstructive surgery. April 2018.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0116
Differentiation between benign post-operative change and recurrences after breast cancer surgery in multimodality imaging: a pictorial review
ECR 2019 / C-3238
High-resolution ultrasound capabilities in diabetic peripheral lower extremity polyneuropathy diagnostics for children with type 1 diabetes