|ECR 2019 / C-2520||
|Radiological approach to thoracic immune-related adverse events in cancer treatment|
- Nishino M, Hatabu H, Sholl LM, Ramaiya NH. Thoracic Complications of Precision Cancer Therapies: A Practical Guide for Radiologists in the New Era of Cancer Care. Radiographics. 2017 Sep-Oct;37(5):1371-1387.
Rashdan S, Minna JD, Gerber DE. Diagnosis and management of pulmonary toxicity associated with cancer immunotherapy. Lancet Respir Med. 2018 Jun;6(6):472-478.
- Nishino M, Giobbie-Hurder A, Hatabu H, Ramaiya NH, Hodi FS. Incidence of programmed cell death 1 inhibitor–related pneumonitis in patients with advanced cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA Oncol 2016;2(12):1607–1616.
- Nishino M, Ramaiya NH, Awad MM, et al. PD-1 inhibitor–related pneumonitis in advanced cancer patients: radiographic patterns and clinical course. Clin Cancer Res 2016;22(24):6051–6060
- Nishino M, Tirumani SH, Ramaiya NH, Hodi FS. Cancer immunotherapy and immune-related response assessment: the role of radiologists in the new arena of cancer treatment. Eur J Radiol 2015;84(7):1259–1268.
- Nishino M, Ramaiya NH, Awad MM, et al. PD-1 inhibitor-related pneumonitis in advanced cancer patients: radiographic patterns and clinical course. Clin Cancer Res 2016; 22: 6051–60.
- Delaunay M, Cadranel J, Lusque A, et al. Immune-checkpoint inhibitors associated with interstitial lung disease in cancer patients. Eur Respir J 2017; 50: 1700050.
- Nishino M, Ramaiya NH, Awad MM, Sholl LM, Maattala JA, Taibi M, Hatabu H, Ott PA, Armand PF, Hodi FS. PD-1 Inhibitor-Related Pneumonitis in Advanced Cancer Patients: Radiographic Patterns and Clinical Course. Clin Cancer Res. 2016 Dec 15;22(24):6051-6060.
- Suozzi KC, Stahl M, Ko CJ, Chiang A, Gettinger SN, Siegel MD, Bunick CG. Immune-related sarcoidosis observed in combination ipilimumab and nivolumab therapy. JAAD Case Rep. 2016 Jul 14;2(3):264-8.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-1319
Checkpoint inhibitor related adverse events: what the radiologist should be aware of