|ECR 2019 / C-2639||
|MRI evaluation of fat, iron and fibrosis in liver - step by step|
1. Srinivasa Babu A, Wells ML, Teytelboym OM, Mackey JE, Miller FH, Yeh BM, et al. Elastography in Chronic Liver Disease: Modalities, Techniques, Limitations, and Future Directions. RadioGraphics. 2016;36(2):1987–2006.
2. Wells SA. Quantification of hepatic fat and iron with magnetic resonance imaging. Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am [Internet]. 2014;22(3):397–416. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.mric.2014.04.010
3. Gilbert G. Liver Iron Quantification with MR Imaging : A Primer for Radiologists 1. 2018;392–412.
4. Pokharel SS, Macura KJ, Ihab R. Current MR Imaging Lipid Detection Techniques for Diagnosis of Lesions in the Abdomen and Pelvis 1. 2013;
5. Hope TA, Ohliger MA. MR Imaging of D iffuse Liver Disease From Technique to Diagnosis Diffuse Liver Iron Fat MR imaging. 2014;52:709–24.
6. Reeder SB, Cruite I, Hamilton G, Sirlin CB, Reeder ASB, Cruite I, et al. Quantitative Assessment of Liver Fat with Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy. 2011;749:729–49.
7. Imaging H. MR Imaging Findings of Iron Overload 1. 2009;1575–89.
8. Wood JC, Enriquez C, Ghugre N, Tyzka JM, Carson S, Marvin D, et al. concentration in transfusion-dependent thalassemia and sickle cell disease patients MRI R2 and R2 * mapping accurately estimates hepatic iron concentration in transfusion-dependent thalassemia and sickle cell disease patients. 2013;1460–5.
9. Venkatesh SK, Yin M, Ehman RL. Magnetic resonance elastography of liver: technique, analysis, and clinical applications. J Magn Reson Imaging [Internet]. 2013;37(3):544–55. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23423795%0Ahttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=PMC3579218
10. Venkatesh SK, Wells ML, Miller FH, Jhaveri KS, Silva AC, Taouli B, et al. Magnetic resonance elastography : beyond liver fibrosis — a case-based pictorial review. Abdom Radiol. 2017;
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-1626
Fat-containing lesions of the liver: radiologic appearance and the importance of MR imaging.
ECR 2019 / C-1564
Utility of conventional Dixon method for assessing fat deposition in the liver in a group of NASH patients, compared with PDFF analysis.