|ECR 2019 / C-0267|
|Assessment of post radiofrequency ablation of HCC with addition of MRI subtraction|
1. Ozkavukeu E., Haliloglu N. and Erden A. Post-treatment MRI findings of hepatocellular carcinoma. Diagn Interv Radiol 2009: 15:111-120.
2. kierans S., Elazzazi M., Braga L., Leonardou P, Gerber D. A, Burke C, Semelka R.C, et al. Thermoablative Treatment for Malihnant Liver Lesions: 10-Year Experience of MRI Appearance of treatment Response. AJR 2010, 194:523-529.
3. Kamel IR and Morgan HR. MRI appearance of treated liver lesions. Proc. Intl. Soc. Mag. Reson. Med.19: 2011.
4. Newatia A, Khatri G, Friedman B, et al. Subtraction Imaging Applications for nonvascular Abdominal MRI. AJR 2017: 188:1018-1025.
5. Kele PG. and Van Der Jagt EJ. Diffusion weighted imaging in the liver. World J gastroenterol 2010 April 7: 16(13): 1567-1576.
6. Kim KW, Lee JM and Choi BI. Assessment of the treatment response of HCC. Abdomen imaging 2011: 36:300-314.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0768
Whole lesion Histogram analysis derived from morphological MRI sequences might be able to predict EGFR- and Her2-expression in cervical cancer
ECR 2019 / C-2747
Role of 3D space sequence and susceptibity weighted imaging in the evaluation of hydrocephalus and proposal of refined definition and classification of hydrocephalus