|ECR 2019 / C-0267|
|Assessment of post radiofrequency ablation of HCC with addition of MRI subtraction|
Findings and procedure details
· Cases should be subjected to full clinical assessment, laboratory investigations with the revision of their previous radiological investigations.
· Suggested protocol that could be used: Axial T1, T2, T2 SPAIR sequences and dynamic imaging using 3D fat-suppressed T1-weighted gradient echo sequence. The dynamic study is performed after contrast injection consisting of one pre-contrast series followed by at least four successive post-contrast series.
· Subtraction imaging is performed by subtracting the pre-contrast series from the late arterial phase or any phase of choice.
· Images procession could be performed in the workstation.
· Suggested interpretation could be started with reading the conventional dynamic MRI and blinded to the subtraction.
· Then consecutive reading of both dynamic and subtraction MRI images.
· The patients could be categorized into two groups: resolved (well ablated) & unresolved residual) groups.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0768
Whole lesion Histogram analysis derived from morphological MRI sequences might be able to predict EGFR- and Her2-expression in cervical cancer
ECR 2019 / C-2747
Role of 3D space sequence and susceptibity weighted imaging in the evaluation of hydrocephalus and proposal of refined definition and classification of hydrocephalus