|ECR 2019 / C-3297|
|Beware of what your child is eating!|
- To focus on the radiological evaluation of foreign bodies in pediatric population with emphasis on most commonly involved roots of entry.
- To illustrate the importance of prompt management of high risk foreign bodies to avoid complications.
- To illustrate rare cases of incidental, vaginal and subcutaneous foreign bodies.
- To emphasize the use of multimodality approach for exact localization of foreign body and idntification of possible complications for further management plan.
- To highlight the role of ultrasound as an imaging modality for detection of foreign bodies to limit radiation exposure.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0362
Detection of non-metallic foreign bodies of gastrointestinal tract in emergency pediatric practice.
ECR 2019 / C-3238
High-resolution ultrasound capabilities in diabetic peripheral lower extremity polyneuropathy diagnostics for children with type 1 diabetes