|ECR 2019 / C-3472|
|Pancreatic cystic neoplasms – clinical, radiological and pathological findings|
• European Study Group on Cystic Tumours of the Pancreas. European evidence-based guidelines on pancreatic cystic neoplasms. Gut. 2018 May;67(5):789-804.
• Takaori K, et al. International Association of Pancreatology (IAP)/European Pancreatic Club (EPC) consensus review of guidelines for the treatment of pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology. 2016 Jan-Feb;16(1):14-27.
• Tanaka M, et al: Revisions of international consensus Fukuoka guidelines for the management of IPMN of the pancreas. Pancreatology 2017; 17: 738–753.
• Vege SS, et al.; Clinical Guidelines Committee; American Gastroenterology Association. American gastroenterological association institute guideline on the diagnosis and management of asymptomatic neoplastic pancreatic cysts. Gastroenterology 2015; 148: 819–822.
• Alec J. Megibow, MD, MPH et al. Management of Incidental Pancreatic Cysts: A White Paper of the ACR Incidental Findings Committee. JACR 2017; 14:911-923.
• Grace H. Elta, MD, FACG, et al. ACG Clinical Guideline: Diagnosis and Management of Pancreatic Cysts. AJG, 27 February 2018.
• Santhi Swaroop Vege, et al. American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Diagnosis and Management of Asymptomatic Neoplastic Pancreatic Cysts. AGA section, Gastroenterology 2015;148:819–822.
• David S. Klimstra, MD, et al. An Algorithmic Approach to the Diagnosis of Pancreatic Neoplasms. Arch Pathol Lab Med—Vol 133, March 2009.
• Brugge WR. Diagnosis and management of cystic lesions of the pancreas. J Gastrointest Oncol 2015;6(4):375388.
• Edgar V F, Francisco B P, Erick S T, Germán D T, Francisco R A, et al. Diagnostic Approach and Management of Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas. JOJ Case Stud. 2017; 2(4) : 555594.
ErsinG¨urkanDumlu, et al. Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm of the Pancreas: Current Perspectives. Int Surg 2015;100:1060–1068
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-2729
Pancreatic cystic neoplasm: Review and imaging atlas. Report of last 5-year cases in our hospital.
ECR 2019 / C-0923
One, No One and One Hundred Thousand: The Wide Spectrum of Hepatic Cystic lesions - Tips and Tricks for Differential Diagnosis