|ECR 2019 / C-1157|
|Role of ultrasound in acute abdomen in children|
- Hijaz NM, Friesen CA. Managing acute abdominal pain in pediatric patients: current perspectives. Pediatric Health, Medicine and Therapeutics. 2017; 8:83-91.
- Arnold Shkolnik, et al. The Role of Ultrasound in Pediatrics, Pediatric Annals. 1980; 9:27-52.
- Brian Coley et al. Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging ‘Twelfth Edition'; 2013.
- Macari M, et-al. Mesenteric adenitis: CT diagnosis of primary versus secondary causes, incidence, and clinical significance in pediatric and adult patients. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 178:853-8.
- Lucey BC, et al. Mesenteric lymph nodes: detection and significance on MDCT. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2005;184: 41-4.
- Yılmaz, et al. The Radiologic Evaluation of Pediatric Acute Abdomen; Results of Tertiary Referral Center. Journal of the Belgian Society of Radiology. 2015; 99:34–42.
- Krietner, KF, Mildenberger, P, Maurer, M and Heintz, A. The value of imaging techniques in the diagnosis of nonspecific abdominal pain in young patients. Aktuelle Radiol. 1992; 2: 234–238.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0579
Emergency radiology in full color: radio-surgical correlation in urgent abdominal pathology