|ECR 2019 / C-2979|
|Impact of an information leaflet on parental knowledge, anxiety and satisfaction in an Irish paediatric Computed Tomography Department|
- De Armendi, A., Gillaspy, S., Shukry, M., Martinez, M. & Cure, J. Spanish Video in Anesthesia as an Uncertainty and Anxiety Reducer Tool in Spanish Speaking Parents. British Journal of Anaesthesia, 2012. 286-287.
- Chesson, R. A., McKenzie, G. A. & Mathers, S. A. 2002. What do patients know about ultrasound, CT and MRI? Clinical Radiology, 57, 477-482.
- Kain, Z. N., Caldwell-Andrews, A. A., Mayes, L. C., Wang, S.-M., Krivutza, D. M. & Lodolce, M. E. 2003. Parental Presence during Induction of AnesthesiaPhysiological Effects on Parents. Anesthesiology: The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, 98, 58-64.
- Caldwell-Andrews, A. A., Kain, Z. N., Mayes, L. C., Kerns, R. D. & Ng, D. 2005. Motivation and maternal presence during induction of anesthesia. Anesthesiology: The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, 103, 478-483.
- Kain, Z. N., Caldwell-Andrews, A. A., Maranets, I., Nelson, W. & Mayes, L. C. 2006. Predicting which child-parent pair will benefit from parental presence during induction of anesthesia: a decision-making approach. Anesthesia & Analgesia, 102, 81-84.
- Straessle, R., Gilliard, N., Frascarolo, P., Rossat, J. & Albrecht, E. 2011. Is a pre‐anaesthetic information form really useful? Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 55, 517-523.
- Seeboruth, N. & Wilson, D. 2017. G282 (P) Superheroes: improving patient experience in the children’s emergency department. BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-2506
Creation of Radioprotection Committee and Implementation of Radiation Dose Reduction Campaign in a Teaching Hospital in Brazil: Proper Dose Exams and Better Effectiveness.