|ECR 2018 / C-2727|
|MRI and MRCP features of chronic pancreatitis associated with pancreas divisum abnormality: a correlation with patient age|
1) Sadler, T. W. (Thomas W. & Langman, J. M. embryology. Langman’s medical embryology. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 53, (2013).
2) Tadokoro, H., Takase, M. & Nobukawa, B. Development and congenital anomalies of the pancreas. Anat. Res. Int. 2011, 351217 (2011).
3) Bülow, R. et al. Anatomic variants of the pancreatic duct and their clinical relevance: an MR-guided study in the general population. Eur. Radiol. 24, 3142–3149 (2014).
4) Cotton, P. B. Congenital anomaly of pancreas divisum as cause of obstructive pain and pancreatitis. Gut 21, 105–14 (1980).
5) Wang, D. Bin, Yu, J., Fulcher, A. S. & Turner, M. A. Pancreatitis in patients with pancreas divisum: Imaging features at MRI and MRCP. World J. Gastroenterol. 19, 4907–4916 (2013).
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-0803
Imaging of intraductal papillary neoplasms of pancreas, bile duct, gallbladder, and ampulla