|ECR 2018 / C-2810|
|Multimedia structured reporting employing natural language processing to improve the efficiency of data entry|
Hernandez, Daniela. “Hospital Stumbles in Bid to Teach a Computer to Treat Cancer.” The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones & Company, 8 March 2017, www.wsj.com/articles/hospital-stumbles-in-bid-to-teach-a-computer-to-treat-cancer-1488969011.
- Heath, Nick. “IBM Watson: Six Lessons from an Early Adopter on How to Do Machine Learning.” TechRepublic, 15 June 2016, www.techrepublic.com/article/ibm-watson-six-lessons-from-an-early-adopter-on-how-to-do-machine-learning/.
- Wheeler PS, Simborg DW, Gitlin JN. The Johns Hopkins radiology reporting system. Radiology 1976; 119:315-319.
- Johnson AJ1, Chen MY, Swan JS, Applegate KE, Littenberg B. Cohort study of structured reporting compared with conventional dictation. Radiology 2009; 253:74-80.
- Schwartz LH, Panicek DM, Berk AR, Li Y, Hricak H. Improving communication of diagnostic radiology findings through structured reporting. Radiology 2011l; 260:174-181.
- “RadReport.org: Radiology Reporting Templates.” RadReport.org, www.radreport.org/.
Bosmans JM, Peremans L, Menni M, et. al. Structured reporting: if, why, when, how-and at what expense? Results of a focus group meeting of radiology professionals from eight countries. Insights Imaging 2012; 3:295-302
“SNOMED CT The Global Language of Healthcare.” SNOMED International, www.snomed.org/snomed-ct.
Vining DJ, Salem U, Duran C, et. al. “A Vision for Global Multimedia Structured Reporting.” ECR 2013 / C-1784 / A Vision for Global Multimedia Structured Reporting - EPOS™, European Congress of Radiology 2013, 3 February 2013, posterng.netkey.at/esr/viewing/index.php?module=viewing_poster&doi=10.1594%2Fecr2013%2FC-1784.
“Apache CTAKES™ - Clinical Text Analysis Knowledge Extraction System." The Apache Software Foundation, ctakes.apache.org/.
“Common Data Element (CDE) Resource Portal.” U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 29 March 2016, www.nlm.nih.gov/cde/.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-2352
An electronic system for submitting and reviewing resident schedule requests increases resident satisfaction and residency program administrative efficiency
ECR 2018 / C-2287
Building a Better Data Lake: Enterprise Data Discovery within a Hospital PACS Environment
ECR 2018 / C-2510
Automating the Calculation of Clinical Outcomes with Multimedia Structured Reporting to Satisfy Pay-For-Performance Requirements