|ECR 2018 / C-0177|
|Comparative study to estimate diagnostic efficacy of 0,3 T MRI for evaluation of knee injuries, using arthroscopy as a reference standard|
1. Ghanem I, Abou Jaoude S, Kharrat K, Dagher F. (2002) Is MRI effective in detecting intraarticular abnormalities of injured knee? J Med Liban. 50:168-74.
2. Chang CY, Wu HT, Huang TF, Ma HL, Hung SC. (2004) Imaging evaluation of meniscal injury of the knee joint: A comparative MR imaging and arthroscopic study. Clin Imaging 28:372-6.
3. Nemec SF, Marlovits S, Trattnig S, Matzek W, Mayerhoefer ME, Krestan CR. (2008) High-resolution magnetic resonance imaging and conventional magnetic resonance imaging on a standard field-strength magnetic resonance system compared to arthroscopy in patients with suspected meniscal tears. Acad Radiol. 15:928-933.
4. Cotten A, Delfaut E, Demondion X, et al. (2000) MR imaging of the knee at 0.2 and 1.5 T: correlation with surgery. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 174:1093-1097.
5. Lee CS, Davis SM, McGroder C, Stetson WB, Powell SE. (2013) Analysis of low-field magnetic resonance imaging scanners for evaluation of knee pathology based on arthroscopy. The Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine.
6. Sampson MJ, Jackson MP, Moran CJ, Shine S, Moran R, Eustace SJ. (2008) Three Tesla MRI for the diagnosis of meniscal and anterior cruciat ligament pathology: a comparison to arthroscopic findings. Clin Radiol. 63:1106-1111.
7. Ghazinoor S, Crues JV 3rd, Crowley C. (2007) Low-field musculoskeletal MRI. J Magn Reson Imaging. 25:234-244.
8. Phisitkul P, James SL, Wolf BR. (2006) MCL Injuries of the knee: current concepts review. Iowa Orthop J; 26: 77-90.
9. BJ. Cole, MM. Malek (2004). Articular cartilage lesions. New York : Springer.
10. Ryzewicz M, Peterson B, Siparsky PN, Bartz RL. (2007) The diagnosis of meniscal tears: The role of MRI and clinical examination. Clin Orthop Relat Res 455:123-33.
11. Grossman JW, De Smet AA, Shinki K. (2009) Comparison of the accuracy rates of 3-T and 1.5-T MRI of the knee in the diagnosis of meniscal tear. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 193:509-514.
12. Jung JY, Yoon YC, Kwon JW, Ahn JH, Choe BK. (2009) Diagnosis of internal derangement of the knee at 3.0-T MR imaging: 3D isotropic intermediate-weighted versus 2D sequences. Radiology. 253:780-787.
13. Kijowski R, Davis KW, Woods MA, et al. (2009) Knee joint: comprehensive assessment with 3D isotropic resolution fast spin-echo MR imaging-diagnostic performance compared with that of conventional MR imaging at 3.0 T. Radiology. 252:486-495.
14. Ramnath RR, Magee T, Wasudev N, Murrah R. (2006) Accuracy of 3-T MRI using fast spin-echo technique to detect meniscal tears of the knee. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 187:221-225.
15. Lokannavar HS, Yang X, Guduru H. (2012) Arthroscopic and low-field MRI (0.25 T) evaluation of meniscus and ligaments of painful knee. J Clin Imaging Sci. 2:24.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-0064
Radial Reformation of 3D Fat-suppressed Multi-echo Gradient-recalled-echo Images in the Evaluation of Acetabular Labral Injuries and Femoroacetabular Impingement
ECR 2018 / C-3062
Posterior medial meniscal root lesions and its different patterns: an imaging approach
ECR 2018 / C-1417
Limited protocol MRI knee: An accurate and cost effective technique in evaluation of ligamentous and meniscal injuries.