|ECR 2018 / C-3049|
|Spinal ultrasound imaging in newborns: indications, normal and pathologic findings|
1. Dick EA, Patel K, Owens CM, Bruyn R. Spinal ultrasound in infants. The British Journal of Radiology 2002; 75: 384-392.
2. Rufener SL, Ibrahim M, Raybaud CA, Parmar HA. Congenital spine and spinal cord malformations - pictorial review. AJR 2010; 194: S26–S37.
3. Lowe LH, Johanek AJ, Moore CH. Sonography of the neonatal spine: part 1, normal anatomy, imaging pitfalls, and variations that may simulate disorders. AJR 2007; 188: 733-738.
4. Lowe LH, Johanek AJ, Moore CH. Sonography of the neonatal spine: part 2, spinal disorders. AJR 2007; 188: 739-744.
5. Unsinn KM, Geley T, Freund MC, Gassner I. US of the spinal cord in newborns: spectrum of normal findings, variants, congenital anomalies, and acquired diseases. RadioGraphics 2000; 20(4): 923-938.
6. Mellado JM, Larrosa R, Martín J et al. MDCT of variations and anomalies of the neural arch and its processes: part 1— pedicles, pars interarticularis, laminae, and spinous process. AJR 2011; 197: W104–W113.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-0811
Thymus and ectopic thymus image findings: an important cause of pitfalls in the paediatric age.