|ECR 2018 / C-3205|
|Uterine mass in pelvic MRI : the "atypical" myoma puzzle for the radiologist and the gynecologist.|
Van den Bosch T and al. Screening for uterine tumours. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol (2012) 26:257–266
Buttram VC Jr and al. Uterine leiomyomata: etiology, symptomatology, and management. Fertil Steril 1981; 36:433–445.
- Leibsohn S and al. Leiomyosarcoma in a series of hysterectomies performed for presumed uterine leiomyomas. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990 Apr;162(4):968–74. discussion 974-6.
- Kagan Arleo E and al. Review of Leiomyoma Variants, AJR October 2015.
- Blaustein’s Pathology of the Female Genital Tract. "6th Edition". Kurman RJ.1997.
- Fazel A and al. Réalités en Gynécologie-Obstétrique. 2008: 132-9.
- Hricack and al. Adenomyosis and leiomyoma: differential diagnosis with MR imaging. Radiology, 1987 May; 163(2):527-9.
- Schwartz LB and al. Does pelvic magnetic resonance imaging differentiate among the histologic subtypes of uterine leiomyomata ? Fertil Steril 1998 ; 70 : 580 - 7.
- Tamaï and al. The utility of diffusion-weighted MR imaging for differentiating uterine sarcomas from benign leiomyomas. Eur Radiol 2008; 18:723–730.
- Namimoto T and al. Combined use of T2-weighted and diffusion-weighted 3-T MR imaging for differentiating uterine sarcomas from benign leiomyomas. Eur Radiol. 2009; 19:2756–2764.
- Sato K and al. Clinical application of diffusion-weighted imaging for preoperative differentiation between uterine leiomyoma and leiomyosarcoma. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Apr;210(4):368.e1-368.e8.
- Thomassin-Naggara I and al. How to differenciate benign from malignant myometrial tumours using MR imaging. Eur Radiol. 2013 Apr 8.
- Towsend DE and al, Unicellular histogenesis of uterine leiomyomas as determined by electrophoresis of glucos-6-phosphaste deshydrogenase. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1970 ; 107 :1168-1173.
- Stoeckle E and al. Chirurgie spécifique des sarcomes utérins. John Libbey Eurotext, Paris©, pp 35-36. Eurocancer 2013
- Lamboley JL and al. A rare tumor: endometrial stromal nodule. Journal de radiologie Vol 91, N° 11-C1 - novembre 2010 pp. 1161-1163.
- Taieb S and al. Imagerie des sarcomes utérins. Imagerie de la femme 2008;18:229-35.
- Dall'Asta and al. Uterine smooth muscle tumors of uncertain malignant potential (STUMP): pathology, follow-up and recurrence. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2014 Oct 2015;7(11):8136-42. eCollection 2014.
- Torricelli P and al. Slerosing stromal tumor of the ovary : US, CT, and MRI findings. Abdom. Imaging. 2002;27:588–591.
- Spielmann A and al. Comparaison of MRI and sonography in the preliminary evaluation for fibroid embolization. AJR, December 2006 ; 187 : 1499 - 1504.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-1838
Multiparametric MRI in prostate cancer: a radiomic study on different diffusion and perfusion models