|ECR 2018 / C-1623|
|Estimation of breast density using radio wave radar imaging techniques|
1. Preece AW, Craddock I, Shere M, Jones, L, Winton HL, "MARIA M4: clincial evaluation of a prototype ultrawideband radar scanner for breast cancer detection." Journal of Medical Imaging, 3(3), 033502 (2016).
2. Leendertz JA, Preece AW, Nilavalan R, Craddock IJ, Benjamin R, "A liquid phantom medium for microwave breast imaging," 6th Int. Congress of the European Bioelectromagnetics Association (EBEA), Budapest, Hungary (2003).
3. Boyd NF, Martin LJ, Yaffe MJ, Minkin S, "Mammographic density and breast cancer risk: current understanding and future prospects," Breast Cancer Research, 13, 223 (2011).
4. Lazebnik M, Popovic D, McCartney L, et al. "A large-scale study of the ultrawideband microwave dielectric properties of normal, benign and malignant breast tissues obtained from cancer surgeries," Physics in Medicine and Biology, 52, 6093–115, (2007).
5. Gabriel S, Lau RW, Gabriel C, "The dielectric properties of biological tissues 2. Measurements in the frequency range 10 Hz to 20 GHz," Physics in Medicine and Biology, 41(11), 2251-69, (1996).
6. Gibbins D, Klemm M, Craddock IJ, Leendertz JA, Preece A, Benjamin R, "A comparison of a wide-slot and a stacked patch antenna for the purpose of breast cancer detection," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 58(3), 665–674, (2010).
7. Klemm M, Gibbins D, Leendertz JA, Horseman T, Preece A, Benjamin R, Craddock IJ, "Development and testing of a 60-element UWB conformal array for breast cancer imaging,” 5th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP’11), pp. 3077–3079 (2011).
8. Klemm M, Craddock IJ, Leendertz JA, Preece A, Benjamin R, "Radar-based breast cancer detection using a hemispherical antenna array–experimental results," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 57(6), 1692–1704 (2009).
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-2105
Breast Diseases Involving the Whole Breast : Clinicopathologic and Imaging Features
ECR 2018 / C-1838
Multiparametric MRI in prostate cancer: a radiomic study on different diffusion and perfusion models
ECR 2018 / C-2194
The role of breast magnetic resonance imaging in the preoperative management of patients with invasive lobular carcinoma