|ECR 2018 / C-2016||
|Renal Trauma: Tips for successful imaging and diagnosis|
This poster aims to help the viewer understand the following points in relation to renal trauma:
- Indications for imaging in the setting of renal trauma.
- Optimal CT protocol for detecting injuries to the renal parenchyma, vasculature and collecting system.
- The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma (AAST) classification system of renal injuries.
- CT findings and management options for each grade of injury.
- Role of interventional radiology in the management of renal trauma.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-1875
What the radiologist should know about the different medical internal and external devices used to treat critically injured patients in the acute trauma setting