|ECR 2018 / C-2627|
|Role of Elastography in the evaluation of soft tissue lesions. A preliminary study.|
- Krouskop TA, Dougherty DR, Vinson FS. A pulsed Doppler ultrasonic system for making non invasive measurements of the mechanical properties of soft tissue. J Rehabil Res Dev 1987;24(2):1–8.
- Satake H, Nishio A, Ikeda M, et al. Predictive value for malignancy of suspicious breast masses of BI-RADS categories 4 and 5 using ultrasound elastography and MR diffusion-weighted imaging. AJR 2011; 196:202–209
- Lyshchik A, Higashi T, Asato R, et al. Thyroid gland tumor diagnosis at US elastography. Radiology 2005; 237:202–211.
- Ophir J, Céspedes I, Ponnekanti H, Yazdi Y, Li X. Elastography: a quantitative method for imaging the elasticity of biological tissues. Ultrason Imaging 1991;13(2): 111–134.
- Lyshchik A, Higashi T, Asato R, et al. Cervical lymph node metastases: diagnosis at sonoelastography— initial experience. Radiology 2007; 243: 258–267.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-2562
The phantom for examination of ultrasound signs of foreign bodies into the soft tissues
ECR 2018 / C-2384
Ultrasound evaluation of the mandibular condyle cartilage thickness and its influence on the temporomandibular joint and masseter muscle