|ECR 2015 / C-1890|
|Usefulness of Cube-IDEAL/Flex sequence in breast MRI evaluation of response to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy without contrast media|
|This poster is published under an open license. Please read the disclaimer for further details.|
1. Chen JH, Bahri S, Mehta RS, Kuzucan A, Yu HJ, Carpenter PM, Feig SA, Lin M, Hsiang DJ, Lane KT, Butler JA, Nalcioglu O, Su MY.Breast cancer: evaluation of response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy with 3.0-T MR imaging. Radiology. 2011 Dec;261(3):735-43. Epub 2011 Aug 30.
2. Wu LM, Hu JN, Gu HY, Hua J, Chen J, Xu JR.Can diffusion-weighted MR imaging and contrast-enhanced MR imaging precisely evaluate and predict pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with breast cancer? Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012 Apr 4. [Epub ahead of print]
3. De Los Santos J, Bernreuter W, Keene K, Krontiras H, Carpenter J, Bland K, Cantor A, Forero A. Accuracy of breast magnetic resonance imaging in predicting pathologic response in patients treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Clin Breast Cancer. 2011 Oct;11(5):312-9. Epub 2011 Aug 10.
4. Woodhams R, Kakita S, Hata H, Iwabuchi K, Kuranami M, Gautam S, Hatabu H, Kan S, Mountford C.Identification of residual breast carcinoma following neoadjuvant chemotherapy: diffusion-weighted imaging--comparison with contrast-enhanced MR imaging and pathologic findings.Radiology. 2010 Feb;254(2):357-66
5. Chen JH, Feig B, Agrawal G, Yu H, Carpenter PM, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY.MRI evaluation of pathologically complete response and residual tumors in breast cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Cancer. 2008 Jan 1;112(1):17-26. Erratum in: Cancer. 2008 Apr 1;112(7):1642.
6. Carbonaro LA, Pediconi F, Verardi N, Trimboli RM, Calabrese M, Sardanelli F.Breast MRI using a high-relaxivity contrast agent: an overview. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011 Apr;196(4):942-55. Review.
7. Pediconi F, Catalano C, Padula S, Roselli A, Dominelli V, Cagioli S, Kirchin MA, Pirovano G, Passariello R. Contrast-enhanced MR mammography: improved lesion detection and differentiation with gadobenate dimeglumine.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008 Nov;191(5):1339-46.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2015 / B-1088
Predicting non-response to NAC in patients with breast cancer using 3D texture analysis
ECR 2015 / B-0016
Before the tumour shrinks: apparent diffusion coefficient in early assessment of breast cancer response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy