|ECR 2015 / C-0672|
|MDCTA of peripheral artery disease with bolus test optimized acquisition timing|
|This poster is published under an open license. Please read the disclaimer for further details.|
1. Hessel SJ, Adams DF, Abrams HL. Complications of angiography. Radiology 1981;138: 273–281.
2. Brockmann C., Jochum S., Sadick M. Dual-Energy CT Angiography in Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol (2009) 32:630–637
3. Heijenbrok-Kal MH1, Kock MC, Hunink MG. Lower extremity arterial disease: multidetector CT angiography meta-analysis. Radiology. 2007 Nov;245(2):433-9.
4. Aronow WS: Peripheral arterial disease in the elderly. Clinical Intervent Aging. 2007;2:645–54.
5. Masugata H, Senda S, Goda F et al.:A new index of ‘‘cardiac age’’ derived from echocardiography: influence of hypertension and comparison with pulse wave velocity. Hypertens Res. 2008;31:1573–81.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2015 / B-0754
Dynamic first pass CT perfusion imaging of the myocardium vs. intracoronary transluminal attenuation gradient in coronary CT angiography for the assessment of coronary artery stenosis