|ECR 2013 / C-1829|
|Adrenal Masses: CT and MR Approach, Spectrum of Imaging Findings and Histologic Correlation|
1. Song JH, Mayo-Smith, WW. Incidentally Discovered Adrenal Mass. Radiol Clin N Am 49 (2011) 361–368.
2. Boland GWL, Blake MA, Hahn, PF, Mayo-Smith WW. Incidental Adrenal Lesions: Principles, Techniques, and Algorithms for Imaging Characterization. Radiology 2008 December; Volume 249: Number 3.
3. Dunnick NR, Korobkin M. Imaging of Adrenal Incidentalomas: Current Status. AJR 2002; 179:559–568.
4. Mayo-Smith WW, Boland GW, Noto RB, et al. State-of-the-Art Adrenal Imaging. RadioGraphics 2001; 21:995–1012.
5. Johnson PT, Horton KM, Fishman EK. Adrenal Mass Imaging with Multidetector CT: Pathologic Conditions, Pearls, and Pitfalls. RadioGraphics 2009; 29:1333–1351.
6. Elsayes KM, Mukundan G, Narra VR, Lewis JS, et al. Adrenal Masses: MR
Imaging Features with Pathologic Correlation. RadioGraphics 2004; 24:S73–S86
7. Otal P, Escourrou G, Mazerolles C, et al. Imaging features of Uncommon Adrenal Masses with Histopathologic Correlation. RadioGraphics 1999; 19: 569-581.
8. Johnson PT, Horton KM, FishmanEK. Adrenal Imaging with MDCT:
Nonneoplastic Disease. AJR 2009; 193:1128–1135.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2013 / C-2112
A Comprehensive Review of Intraspinal tumors: Diagnostic, classification and radio-pathologic correlation.