|ECR 2013 / C-0677|
|Aortic valve evaluation by 128-DSCT prior to TAVI: Optimal time interval for AVA sizing in comparison with echocardiography|
1. Bouvier, E., et al., Diagnosis of aortic valvular stenosis by multislice cardiac computed tomography. European heart journal, 2006. 27(24): p. 3033-8.
2. Lembcke, A., et al., Quantification of aortic valve stenosis: head-to-head comparison of 64-slice spiral computed tomography with transesophageal and transthoracic echocardiography and cardiac catheterization. Investigative radiology, 2009. 44(1): p. 7-14.
3. Ropers, D., et al., Comparison of dual-source computed tomography for the quantification of the aortic valve area in patients with aortic stenosis versus transthoracic echocardiography and invasive hemodynamic assessment. The American journal of cardiology, 2009. 104(11): p. 1561-7.
4. Feuchtner, G.M., et al., Sixty-four slice CT evaluation of aortic stenosis using planimetry of the aortic valve area. AJR. American journal of roentgenology, 2007. 189(1): p. 197-203.
5. Shah, R.G., et al., Aortic valve area: meta-analysis of diagnostic performance of multi-detector computed tomography for aortic valve area measurements as compared to transthoracic echocardiography. The international journal of cardiovascular imaging, 2009. 25(6): p. 601-9.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2013 / C-0595
A new method for radiation dose reduction at cardiac CT with multi-phase data-averaging and non-rigid image registration: preliminary clinical trial
ECR 2013 / C-0888
Identification of left atrial fibrosis with MR sequence of Late-Enhancement (LE-MR): preliminary results.
ECR 2013 / C-2652
Multislice computed tomography in planning of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients with severe aortic stenosis