|ECR 2011 / C-1595|
|Usefulness of MRI for evaluation of neoadjuvant chemotherapy effectiveness and preoperative staging of cervical cancer|
1. Therasse P, Arbuck SG, Eisenhauer EA, et al. New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. J Natl Cancer Inst 92:205-216, 2000.
2. Pecorelli S. Revised FIGO staging for carcinoma of the vulva, cervix, and endometrium. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 105:103-104, 2009.
3. Choi SH, Kim SH, Choi HJ, et al. Preoperative magnetic resonance imaging staging of uterine cervical carcinoma: results of prospective study. J Comput Assist Tomogr 28:620-627, 2004.
4. Togashi K, Nishimura K, Sagoh T, et al. Carcinoma of the cervix: staging with MR imaging. Radiology 171:245-251, 1989.
5. Sala E, Wakely S, Senior E, et al. MRI of malignant neoplasms of the uterine corpus and cervix. AJR, 188:1577-1587, 2007.
6. Zanda KR, Reinholda C, Abec H, et al. Magnetic resonance imaging of the cervix. Cancer Imaging 7:69-76, 2007.
7. Chung HH, Kang SB, Cho JY, et al. Can preoperative MRI accurately evaluate nodal and parametrial invasion in early stage cervical cancer? Jpn J Clin Oncol 37:370-375, 2007.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2011 / C-1548
New FIGO Staging of Uterine malignancies with MR Imaging: Correlation with Surgical and Histopathologic Findings