|ECR 2010 / C-0444|
|Preliminary assessment of ShearWave(TM) elastography features in predicting breast lesion malignancy|
- Ophir J, Cespedes EI, Ponneanti H, Yazdi Y, Li X. Elastography: a quantitative method for imaging the elasticity of biological tissues. Ultrasonic Imaging 1991; 13:111-34.
- Lyshchik A, Higashi T, Asato R, Tanaka S, Ito J, Mai JJ, Pellot-Barakat C, Insana MF, Brill AB, Saga T, Hiraoka M, Togashi K: Thyroid gland tumor diagnosis at US Elastography. Radiology 2005, 237, 202-211.
- Bercoff J, Tanter M, Fink M. Supersonic shear imaging: a new technique for soft tissue elasticity mapping. IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelect Freq Control 2004; 51:396-409.
- Ako, Ei Ueno, Eriko, Hiroshi, Hideto, Tsuyoshi, Makoto, Takeshi. Breast Disease: Clinical Application of US Elastography for Diagnosis. Radiology 2006 Radiology; Volume 239.
- Tan SM et al: Improving B-mode ultrasound evaluation of breast lesions with real-time ultrasound elastography – A clinical approach. The Breast (2007), doi: 10.1016/j.breast.2007.10.015
- Baker JA, Kornguth PJ, Soo MS, Walsh R, Mengoni P: Sonography of Solid Breast Lesions: Observer Variability of Lesion Description and Assessment. AJR:172, June 1999.
- Hui Zhi, MD, Bing Ou, MD, Bao-Ming Luo, MD, Xia Feng, MD, Yan-Ling Wen, MD and Hai-Yun Yang, MD: “Comparison of Ultrasound Elastography, Mammography, and Sonography in the Diagnosis of Solid Breast Lesions”. J Ultrasound Med 26:807-815 • 0278-4297.
- A. Athanasiou, A. Tardivon, M. Tanter, B. Sigal-Zafrani, T. Deffieux, J. Bercoff, J.-L. Gennisson, M. Fink, S. Neuenschwander: Quantitative assessment of breast lesions' visco-elasticity: Initial clinical experience using supersonic shear wave imaging. Eur Radiol 2008; 18 (S1):176.
- Mendelson EB, Baum JK, Berg WA, Merritt CRB, Rubin E. Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System, BI-RADS: Ultrasound, 1st Ed. Reston: American College of Radiology; 2003.
- Berg WA, Blume J, Cormack JB, Mendelson EB. Operator dependence of physician-performed whole breast US: Lesion detection and characterization. Radiology. 2006;241:355-366.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2010 / C-0440
Value of second look breast US with and without volume navigation and fusion imaging using contrast-enhanced MR as reference
ECR 2010 / C-0441
Breast ultrasonography in young Asian women: Analyses of BI-RADS final assessment category according to the symptoms
ECR 2010 / C-0442
Ductal carcinoma in situ diagnosed after an ultrasound-guided 14-gauge core needle biopsy of breast masses: Can underestimation be predicted preoperatively?