|ECR 2010 / C-0440|
|Value of second look breast US with and without volume navigation and fusion imaging using contrast-enhanced MR as reference|
1. Sigurdson LJ, Kirkland SA. Breast volume determination in breast hypertrophy: an accurate method using two anthropomorphic measurements. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006;118:313-320.
2. Kuhl CK, Schrading S, Leutner CC, et al. Mammography, breast ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging for surveillance of women at high familial risk for breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2005;23:8469-8476.
3. Sardanelli F, Podo F, D'Agnolo G, et al. Multicenter comparative multimodality surveillance of women at genetic-familial high risk for breast cancer (HIBCRIT study): interim results. Radiology. 2007;242:698-715.
4. Mann RM, Kuhl CK, Kinkel K, Boetes C. Breast MRI: guidelines from the European Society of Breast Imaging. Eur Radiol. 2008;18:1307-1318
5. LaTrenta LR, Menell JF, Morris EA, et al. Breast lesions detected with MR imaging: utility and histopathologic importance of identification with US. Radiology. 2003;227:856-861.
6. Shin JH, Han BK, Choe YH, Ko K, Choi N. Targeted ultrasound for MR-detected lesions in breast cancer patients. Korean J Radiol. 2007;8:475-483.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2010 / C-0441
Breast ultrasonography in young Asian women: Analyses of BI-RADS final assessment category according to the symptoms
ECR 2010 / C-0442
Ductal carcinoma in situ diagnosed after an ultrasound-guided 14-gauge core needle biopsy of breast masses: Can underestimation be predicted preoperatively?
ECR 2010 / C-0443
Impact of real-time virtual sonography using magnetic navigation on predicting residual tumor after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer