|ECR 2014 / C-2302|
|Correlation between Perfusion Micro-Bubble Ultrasound and Perfusion Contrast Enhanced MRI for Carotid Plaque Neovascularization|
|This poster is published under an open license. Please read the disclaimer for further details.|
Wafa Abutaleb would like to acknowledge NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Center.
Wafa Abutaleb would like to acknowledge King Abdullah Foreign Scholarships Program for sponsoring her PhD.
1. Hermus L, van Dam GM, Zeebregts CJ. Advanced carotid plaque imaging. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2010 Feb;39(2):125-33.
2. W. Abutaleb, M. J. Graves, J. H. Gillard. Characterisation of Neovascularization in Carotid plaque. 10.1594/ecr2013/C-2592
3. Dong L, Kerwin WS, Chen H, Chu B, Underhill HR, Neradilek MB, et al. Carotid Artery Atherosclerosis: Effect of Intensive Lipid Therapy on the Vasa Vasorum—Evaluation by Using Dynamic Contrast-enhanced MR Imaging. Radiology. 2011.
4. Gates P, Chambers B, Yan B, Chong W, Denton M: Symptomatic and asymptomatic carotid stenosis: just when we thought we had all the answers.
Intern Med J 2006, 36(7):445-451
5. Kerwin WS, O'Brien KD, Ferguson MS, Polissar N, Hatsukami TS, Yuan C. Inflammation in carotid atherosclerotic plaque: a dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging study. Radiology. 2006 Nov;241(2):459-68.
6. Kerwin WS, Oikawa M, Yuan C, Jarvik GP, Hatsukami TS. MR imaging of adventitial vasa vasorum in carotid atherosclerosis. Magn Reson Med. 2008 Mar;59(3):507-14.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2014 / C-0634
Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis:Incidence, prevalence and patterns of neurological involvement: a retrospective study from Pakistani population
ECR 2014 / C-1169
Gd-EOB-DTPA enhanced MRI: your new best friend in detecting hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)- a comprehensive pictorial review
ECR 2014 / C-1947
A quantitative approach in characterization of epidermoid cyst and middle ear cholesteatoma: T1 and T2 mapping